Adam is doing a bit better, although we found out something new this morning.... His nose is still a bit congested, and his eye kept getting matted - which we had drops for. We were told this morning to stop using the drops as the goop in his eye is very likely from his backed up nasal cavity... and I thought eye boogers was just a term used after a good night's sleep.
He rolled over this weekend a few times. This time instead of pushing his head up and flopping over because the weight of his noggin - he threw his legs up, rolled to his side, got stuck on his arm, got that out of the way eventually, and then on to the belly - smiling. I ran to get the video camera like a dork but we waited to long and he was tired by the time I got back. I'll get him doing it this week though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment