Adam wasn't quite right most of Saturday. We went out and about and he was just a bit off...
He went down early Sat night, and we thought all was well. I went and got him about 10:30 and he had a fever. I gave him some Tylenol and sat in the chair with him, hoping that's all it was. About 11 I felt his shoulder blades start moving and I knew... I grabbed his blanket and tried to catch all that I could but it was coming fast and furious. I got him to the sink and with Gma and Gpa's help we had him cleaned up pretty quick. Adam still had a pretty terrified look on his face and he snuggled mom for a bit, and was down for a few more hours before he was up again but no vomiting this time. We got him back down until 5am and he vomited again. He laid around much of today, but started to pull out by late afternoon and we even got some dinner in him. He was fine most of this evening, and was even a little wound up trying to go to bed.
Here's hoping he sleeps tight and we don't see him until 7am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment