Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hurtin Lil Man

Adam spent most of yesterday morning at the doctor’s office. Had a pretty rough weekend, I tried to give him a bath Saturday night and he started crying when I put him in the water. We weren’t sure what was up, but we did start to put two and two together that he was crying/whining whenever he would go #1. Sunday was pretty quiet, we started giving him some cranberry juice just in case it was a UTI and the day seemed to go ok, until we tried bath again. This time he knew that as soon as I would put him in he was going to go, so he started crying big time again, so no bath Sunday.

Jenny got him in to the Dr first thing yesterday morning. They gave him juice so they could do a catheter, they waited a bit but when they ran the catheter they got nothing so they sent him home wearing some kind of catcher bag contraption thing (technical term) and Jenny got his sample in yesterday afternoon. They are testing for UTI, bladder infection, etc. Hoping that is all it is at this point, otherwise we may need to go in for additional tests (and we may have to anyway).

Just hoping my boy is all better for Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Elenbga said...

Oh no! I do hope all is okay...I hate when they hurt. :(