He can count to 10 in Spanish and knows several colors in Spanish now too
I am not really sure how high he can count because he likes to tease so much that he'll be counting and you'll see the corners of his mouth turn up and he's throw in random numbers he's already said. I think he's gotten at least to 20.
He's pretty got with shapes too - even Octagon and Hexagon
Favorites:
Yellow - anything yellow. We drink from yellow cups, eat from yellow plates, have yellow socks, a yellow football, etc
Steak and broccoli could probably be eaten every day
Ella, Katie, Mommy and Daddy in that order ("Daddy, you my last favorite" - guess I'll take it)
Puzzles and books
Dora/Diego
He's ready for Abigail - he shares with her already and she even plays Candyland with us.
No likey:
Mac and Cheese
Hamburgers
Witches
Quotable Adam: "Whew (hand across forehead) that was close"
No comments:
Post a Comment