Everyone's back to being relatively healthy. Haven't done the booger bulb (I stole that) on the little guy yet this week so he's hopefully turning the corner.
He is sleeping though most of the night, he usually goes down between 9 and 10, and stays down until at least 4 or 5 now. Last night it was 9:30 to 6, woke up just a smiling at mommy.
We're going to try him in his room this weekend, so we'll see how that goes. He's taken naps in his crib so hopefully he'll do fine.
Ok. Poop story.... every stinkin time I hold the kid he lets one go. It's like clockwork, Jenny hands him to me I take a few steps and he rips one. Last night I was took him from Jenny after he ate and walked him to the bedroom to put him down for the night. I really didn't even have my arms out from underneath him and here it comes. So we got a quick change before trying to go back to bed which of course stirs him so we weren't ready to go to bed yet. So after both mom and dad took a few laps with him around the house he ended up going down in mom's arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cuter and cuter!! Glad to hear everyone is healthy. Happy 1st Mother's Day! Good times.
ciao,
Melissa
Post a Comment