Friday, September 12, 2008

"Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma"

Despite my valant efforts with the "da da das" Adam is all over the "ma mas"

"Adam where is your da da?" A glance in my direction and "ma ma ma ma"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, so many posts, I'm behind! He's so adorable! The crying it out REALLY sucks, it's sooo hard. The clapping is too cute! The words are awesome, Da Da Da will come as you know...Meggie was a Da Da first girl. And, this may come as no surprise to you, but when Brent fed the babies, they were MUCH cleaner than when I fed them. He had a really good system that I couldn't seem to master! GOOD STUFF!

Elenbga said...

Jacob was a Da first too. He was over 2, I think before I was Ma. Then, sometimes, he still called me Da.

Aren't they great!?!