"He's changing so much...." - Huh? 11 days old and he's changing so much? I guess I don't see it yet, nor do I want to. We are still having the debate of who he looks like, knowing full well changes are coming rapidly. I think the general consensus is that he looks like daddy (poor kid), but we'll see in the weeks and months to come.
All is well at home. Jenny is doing great with breastfeeding, and catching some Z's when she can. She's getting her strength and feistiness back, so all appears well. We go back to the doctor on Monday.
Last night we were talking about pictures and options for announcements. Usually very cautious with money (ok a tightwad), Adam's dad blurted out - "whatever you want - spend it"
Ah, things are changing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Matt! Jenna just sent me a link to check out your pics...what a sweet baby! So cute. Congratulations to you and Jenny and welcome to the world Adam!
Post a Comment